Monday, April 25, 2011

Back in the saddle again....

Well I didn't plan well.....really that's all I can say.

When I started sharing all that I'd been learning I didn't realize that Lent was around the corner :-)  See for Lent I try and avoid the computer.  It's a time where I use my time in many other ways.  Playing extra with my kids and husband, reading, learning, studying the Bible, pursuing new interest. 

It's been a wonderful 40 days.  I discovered a new hobby! The joy of embroidery.  I applied to Massage Therapy school at the University of Western States, we decided to enroll Zaya in private school next year, Jason and I enjoyed a much needed get away at Cannon Beach Conference Center for a great marriage retreat on the Song of Salomon, we've spent special time with extended family and so much more.  It's been a full and fulfilling Lent season.

I've already begun numerous post so they will be coming often of the things I've been learning before and during Lent.

I hope you all had a blessed Easter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment