Friday, September 3, 2010

A Blogging Experiment

If you've found me welcome to my experiment!  I'm not sure what I think of myself blogging yet but I'm interested in giving it a try....

I am a child of God, wife, mother (adoptive and birth), home school teacher, carpool for my child who is going to school....Home Executive and all that jazz...youth worker, foster mother, friend, mentor, bible study host and so on.  I try to be an active person.  Always learning new things and trying to move and stay healthy.  I have Celiac disease, a gluten/wheat allergy which has lead me to cook, eat and be healthier.  I try to eat Organically grown foods when it counts, locally food as much as possible and to avoid GMO's/GE food's.  I enjoy reading, being with my family, taking long walks with good friends, spending time in the Bible and prayer. I love watching my children grow and learn.  I love growing up with my High School Sweetheart.  I live in beautiful SW Washington which allows me warm Summers, beautiful Fall, cold Winters, and full of life Springs.  I feel incredibly blessed to be where I am.

That is a short bit about me....and a good overview of what my blog will be about.  I hope those who find their way here will be encouraged.

I don't claim to be an expert on anything..
but I definitely have my opinions...
like everyone else...
I'm just learning as I go...

1 comment:

  1. hey there!!! glad to have you as part of the blogging community ;) keep posting

    ReplyDelete